The North Interceptor Sewer Line Project is divided into three distinct phases. Phase I is currently under construction and expected to be completed in October 2020.
· Installation of the mainline pipe continues with approximately 1,000 linear feet remaining.
· The electrical rough-in will take place in the electrical building at the Water Reclamation Facility (WRF).
· Continued construction of the wet well at the WRF.
· Restoration of the disturbed area has begun and will continue along Gentry Loop and City property.
· Crews have completed the restoration of the North Unit Irrigation District canal.
· Phase II design is nearing completion.
· Guaranteed Maximum Price for construction is currently scheduled to be authorized by City Council on May 6, 2020.
· Construction is slated to begin in June 2020. Additional construction notices specific to each work area will be sent out to properties along the alignment prior to construction. See the graphic below for Phase II segments.
o Segment 1 Construction – Scheduled to begin Summer 2020 (6-12 month duration)
o Segment 2 Construction – Scheduled to begin Summer 2020 (6-12 month duration)
o Segment 3 Construction – Scheduled to begin Fall 2020 (6-12 month duration)
o Overall Phase II Project Completion – Anticipated Winter 2021/2022
· Additional information regarding the Juniper Ridge Construction Zone, including Frequently Asked Questions, can be found at www.bendoregon.gov/north-interceptor.